NASCAR Ride & Drive
Race fans looking for the ultimate NASCAR experience are invited to hit the track on June 10 for two exclusive opportunities during Toyota/Save Mart 350 weekend. All proceeds benefit Speedway Children’s Charities Sonoma, the philanthropic arm of Sonoma Raceway.
“DRIVE” EXPERIENCE - $325 per person
10am - noon (attendees must arrive and check-in 30 minutes prior)
The charity event kicks off with the “drive” portion, where attendees can drive their own vehicle for three laps through a lead-and-follow session across the start/finish line and through the 10-turn, 1.949-mile road course.
Includes: Three lead/follow laps, a photo of your vehicle on track (downloadable after the event), (1) admission to Friday’s on track racing schedule.
“RIDE” EXPERIENCE - $250 per person
Noon - 1pm
Those looking to “ride” can experience the ultimate adrenaline rush with a “hot lap” around the track. Participants will feel the same speed and velocity as a NASCAR driver while riding as a passenger in an official Sonoma Raceway vehicle, piloted by a professional driver.
Includes: One “hot lap,” (1) admission to Friday’s on track racing schedule.
The excitement continues following the event, as the NASCAR Trucks hit the track for the first time in 24 years with practice and qualifying. The on-track lineup for Friday also includes ARCA Menards Series West practice and qualifying.
- Advance registration is required, and space is limited
- Drivers and hot lap participants must be 18 years of age and older
- You MAY have passengers in your vehicles over 18-years-old and you must all wear seatbelts
- The vehicle must be street legal
- Drivers must have a valid license
- Each participant MUST print and sign our Waiver & Release Form
- A ticket to enter Sonoma Raceway on Friday will be given to all registered participants via email. Any guests, including those riding in the same vehicle, must possess a Friday racing ticket in order to gain access to the facility.
For more information or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Courtney Kiser at [email protected].