2021 SCC Texas Grants
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities. As you may know, we are a foundation dedicated to helping children. We produce and coordinate various events throughout the year to raise funds to distribute to worthy non-profit organizations in Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant Counties who are meeting the needs of children.
Partner Grant RFPs to Speedway Children's Charities - Texas for the 2021 grant cycle will be accepted online February 5, 2021 - February 22, 2021. If your organization is invited to round two, you will be asked to complete the full application providing more in-depth information regarding your organization and the program outlined in the RFP.
Eligible children's charities located in and providing services to children in Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant Counties are invited to submit proposals based upon the criteria presented on this web page. Also note, applying organizations must have participated the grant workshop to be eligible to apply.
- Must be a non-profit, 501c3 organization serving children in need
- Organization must serve children in Collin, Dallas, Denton, or Tarrant counties
- Services provided to children should be focused on those in medical, financial, social, or educational need
- Previous grant recipients are eligible to apply pending completion of the grant report from the previous year
- Must participate in the online Grant Workshop January 18 - February 4, 2021
- An initial response (designated the first round) to the RFP will be submitted for the purpose of reviewing the general outline of the program, an overview of the children segment to be served, the anticipated budget, and the partnership benefits to Speedway Children's Charities.
- Speedway Children's Charities will review the first round proposals and invite selected organizations to submit an expanded proposal (designated the second round). From these proposals Speedway Children's Charities will select those to be funded for 2021.
- Speedway Children's Charities invites proposals in the funding range of $1,000 to $20,000.
- The population segment to be served will be children in need of medical, educational financial or social services.
- The Partner Grant will NOT consider proposals that include capital funding, unless the proposed expenditure benefits the direct needs of the children served.
- First round RFP's will be available electronically by February 5, 2021 and will be accepted until February 22, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Proposals selected for the second round review will be notified May 7, 2021 and will have until May 31, 2021 to complete submission.
- Notification to the selected charities that a grant has been awarded will be made by November 2021.
- Funds will be distributed annually unless otherwise designated; such distribution will begin no later than December 31, 2021.
Criteria for Submission of First Round Proposals
- The proposal must be completed electronically. The form will be posted on the Speedway Children's Charities website by February 5, 2021.
- The form will have the following segments:
- Who attended the Grant Workshop Webinar, as a representative from your organization
- Description of the children segment to be served
- Description of project
- Itemized budget of grant amount requested
- Partnership benefits to Speedway Children's Charities
- A limited number of character spaces are available for each segment. Character spacing count is based on characters and spaces. Information provided that goes above the character count will not be seen or reviewed. Please be very specific with your proposal information.
Speedway Children's Charities Partnership Benefits
Speedway Children's Charities is recognized as a leader in providing financial grants for children's charities in the DFW Metroplex. The Speedway Children's Charities Board of Trustees desires to assume an even larger role in developing a presence in Tarrant, Denton, Dallas, and Collin Counties by expanding programs and services to children in need.
Congratulations to our 2020 Grant Recipients
- ACH Child and Family Services
- Camp Summit
- Denton Kiwanis Children's Clinic
- Emily's Place
- Food for the Soul
- Gill Children's Services
- Grant Halliburton Foundation
- Kiwanis Club of McKinney
- Neuro Assistance Foundation
- Nexus Recovery Center
- Ranch Hands Rescue
- Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County
- Special Needs Gymnastics
- TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Wipe Out Kids Cancer
If you have additional questions regarding the SCC Grant process, please contact us at email@example.com or 817-215-8421.
Once again thank you again for your interest in Speedway Children's Charities at Texas Motor Speedway. We wish you only the best in all your endeavors on behalf of children.