SCC Texas Grant Program
Speedway Children's Charities is dedicated to helping children. We operate as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and produce and coordinate various events throughout the year to raise funds that are distributed to worthy children's organizations. It is our desire to meet the critical needs of all children. In 2022, SCC Texas distributed $366,000 to 22 local organizations serving 39,118 children in need throughout Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant counties.
You are eligible to apply for funding from the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities if you meet the following criteria.
- Must be a non-profit, 501c3 organization serving children in need
- Organization must serve children in Collin, Dallas, Denton, or Tarrant counties
- Services provided to children should be focused on those in medical, financial, social, or educational need
- Previous grant recipients are eligible to apply pending completion of the grant report from the previous year
- Must participate in the online Grant Workshop
Priority consideration will be given to organizations helping the homeless, orphan and foster population, and victims of sex trafficking. All applications will receive consideration and all eligible organizations are encouraged to apply.
2023 Grant Cycle
Eligible children's charities located in and providing services to children in Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant Counties are invited to submit proposals based upon the criteria presented on this web page. The 2023 First Round RFP is now closed. Applications selected for the second round review will be notified after June 1, 2023.
If you have additional questions regarding the SCC Grant process, please contact us at [email protected] or 817-215-8564.
Once again thank you again for your interest in Speedway Children's Charities at Texas Motor Speedway. We wish you only the best in all your endeavors on behalf of children.