2022 SCC Texas Grants
Eligible children's charities located in and providing services to children in Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant Counties are invited to submit proposals based upon the criteria presented on this web page. Also note, applying organizations must have participated the grant workshop to be eligible to apply.
- Must be a non-profit, 501c3 organization serving children in need
- Organization must serve children in Collin, Dallas, Denton, or Tarrant counties
- Services provided to children should be focused on those in medical, financial, social, or educational need
- Previous grant recipients are eligible to apply pending completion of the grant report from the previous year
- Must participate in the online Grant Workshop March 31, 2022 - April 6, 2022
- An initial response (designated the first round) to the RFP will be submitted for the purpose of reviewing the general outline of the program, an overview of the children segment to be served, the anticipated budget, and the partnership benefits to Speedway Children's Charities.
- Speedway Children's Charities will review the first round proposals and invite selected organizations to submit an expanded proposal (designated the second round). From these proposals Speedway Children's Charities will select those to be funded for 2022.
- Speedway Children's Charities invites proposals in the funding range of $1,000 to $20,000.
- The population segment to be served will be children in need of medical, educational financial or social services.
- The Partner Grant will NOT consider proposals that include capital funding, unless the proposed expenditure benefits the direct needs of the children served.
- First round RFP's will be available electronically by April 7, 2022 and will be accepted until April 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Proposals selected for the second round review will be notified May 15, 2022 and will have until June 24, 2022 to complete submission.
- Notification to the selected charities that a grant has been awarded will be made by November 2022.
- Funds will be distributed annually unless otherwise designated; such distribution will begin no later than December 31, 2022.
Criteria for Submission of First Round Proposals
- The proposal must be completed electronically. The form will be posted on the Speedway Children's Charities website by April 7, 2022.
- The form will have the following segments:
- Who attended the Grant Workshop Webinar, as a representative from your organization
- Description of the children segment to be served
- Description of project
- Itemized budget of grant amount requested
- Partnership benefits to Speedway Children's Charities
- A limited number of character spaces are available for each segment. Character spacing count is based on characters and spaces. Information provided that goes above the character count will not be seen or reviewed. Please be very specific with your proposal information.
Speedway Children's Charities Partnership Benefits
Speedway Children's Charities is recognized as a leader in providing financial grants for children's charities in the DFW Metroplex. The Speedway Children's Charities Board of Trustees desires to assume an even larger role in developing a presence in Tarrant, Denton, Dallas, and Collin Counties by expanding programs and services to children in need.
Congratulations to our 2021 Grant Recipients
|CASA of Denton County Inc.|
|Children's Advocacy Center for North Texas, Inc.|
|Christian Community Action|
|Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas|
|Food for the Soul|
|Metrocrest Services, Inc.|
|Northwest ISD Education Foundation|
|Perot Museum of Nature and Science|
|Ranch Hands Rescue|
|Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth|
|Special Needs Gymnastics (SNG)|
|Tarrant Area Food Bank|
|Wipe Out Kids Cancer|
If you have additional questions regarding the SCC Grant process, please contact us at [email protected] or 817-215-8564.
Once again thank you again for your interest in Speedway Children's Charities at Texas Motor Speedway. We wish you only the best in all your endeavors on behalf of children.