2021 SCC Sonoma Grants
The Sonoma Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities is dedicated to caring for children in educational, financial, social and medical need to help them lead productive lives. To clearly focus our efforts on Sonoma County youth in need, priority is given to programs that focus on:
- Education - after school, tutoring, education, books
- Critical Needs - food, shelter, clothing
- Financial - disaster relief, housing assistance
- Medical - medical, dental, therapy, camps for medical reasons
- Social – camps, music, art, dance, social clubs
Preparations are underway for our 2021 grant cycle. Please check back soon for more updates.
If you have any questions or ideas for how we can support or volunteer with your organization, please contact chapter director Cheri Plattner at CPlattner@SonomaRaceway.com.