Laps for Charity
Join us as we kick off 2022 with our always-popular Laps for Charity benefiting the Las Vegas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities. NASCAR fans and car enthusiasts will have the opportunity to drive the 1.5-mile superspeedway. Experience the thrill of a lifetime by driving your car, truck, motorcycle or other street-legal vehicle on the same track as your favorite NASCAR drivers!
It's simple to take your Laps for Charity:
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and older
- All occupants of the car must be at least 6 years of age or older
- You MAY have passengers in your vehicles and you must all wear seatbelts
- The vehicle must be street legal
- Drivers must have a valid license
- You MUST have seatbelts in your vehicle and wear them
- Each participant MUST print and sign the waiver below
To keep things as safe as possible during our event, we will observe these COVID precautions:
- Everyone MUST remain in their cars
- Everyone MUST register in advance – we will NOT accept any cash or credit card payments on the day of the event
- No spectators on property; You must stay in the vehicle you arrived in
- Participants may not get out of their vehicles to take photos
- If you have to exit your vehicle to visit the restroom, then a mask or face covering is required
This year, we have three special packages available:
Car Club Special Offer: $65
8 a.m. to Noon
Participants will take 5 CONTINUOUS LAPS around Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s superspeedway. Participants will receive a link to download pictures from their experience. Note: Car club president must contact SCC to schedule their club arrival time.
VIP Concierge Package: $100
12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Participants will take 7 CONTINUOUS LAPS around Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s superspeedway. Access to a VIP Lane for limited wait time. Participants will receive a link to download pictures from their experience.
General Public: $75
2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Participants will take 5 CONTINUOUS LAPS around Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s superspeedway. Participants will receive a link to download pictures from their experience.
Please print the waiver below and bring it with you Sunday, January 30. You will need a copy for each person who will be riding in your vehicle. If you don’t have a printer, we will have you take a waiver out of a plastic bin to sign it for you and your family. Please bring a pen or pencil with you if you need to sign the waiver that day.
For more information, please contact Paulette Anderson at [email protected] or call (702) 632-8242.