Laps for Charity
Join us for the 10th annual Laps for Charity benefiting the Las Vegas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities. NASCAR fans and car enthusiasts will have the opportunity to drive their personal vehicles around the 1.5-mile superspeedway at speeds up to 75 miles per hour (behind a pace car), all in an effort to raise money for local children’s charities. Experience the thrill of a lifetime by driving your car, truck, motorcycle or other street-legal vehicle on the same track as your favorite NASCAR drivers!
Laps for Charity: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
It’s simple to take your Laps for Charity:
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and older
- All occupants of the car must be at least 6 years of age or older
- The vehicle must be street legal
- Drivers must have a valid license
- You MUST have seatbelts in your vehicle and wear them
Get your members together and drive together! You must reserve a time slot between 8 a.m. and Noon for your club to enjoy Laps for Charity. Please contact Paulette Anderson at (702) 632-8242 for reservations.
Car Club President to contact SCC to schedule their club arrival time and must provide the Official Car Club name. All club members will be verified through the car club president to receive special offer pricing.
Victory Lane Photographs
Capture your Laps for Charity moment in Victory Lane for a small donation. We will provide the one-of-a-kind backdrop for your personal selfies!
When you arrive at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, you will enter our staging lanes through GATE 6. We have another event the same day taking place on the Inside Road Course, so all of our awesome Laps participants will enter this way.
- From Las Vegas Boulevard: Go past Checkered Flag Lane and enter GATE 6 which will be on your left. Our volunteers will be there to guide you into our new staging lanes.
- From 1-15: Take Exit 54 Speedway Boulevard, make a right off the highway, drive down to Checkered Flag Lane and make a right at the stop sign. Follow Checkered Flag Lane PAST the tunnel and go straight to Las Vegas Boulevard. At Las Vegas Boulevard, make a left and then in a few hundred feet, you’ll make a left through GATE 6.
This event is a first-come, first-serve event. No reservations will be given, so arrive early to ensure your spot. YOU MAY REGISTER IN PERSON between the hours of 1 p.m.- 4 p.m. (Vehicles must be in line by 3:30 p.m. to go on the track). Laps will take place rain or shine. No food or beverage concessions will be available inside the track.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 632-8242 with questions.