SCC hosting online auction for Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol weekend
With less than two weeks until the Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol, Speedway Children's Charities (SCC) is auctioning off great experiences centered on the world's biggest-ever college football game.
Beginning today, fans can visit www.sccauctions.com to bid on some great prizes around the Honda Ridgeline Presents Bristol's Tailgate Party on Friday, Sept. 9 and the Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol on Saturday, Sept. 10. These prizes include:
- VIP Reception: The winner and a guest will attend a VIP reception prior to the concert on Friday. The package will also include two tickets to the concert that features Kenny Chesney, The Band Perry and Old Dominion.
- Pregame Package: The winner and a guest will get to be on the field as part of the pregame experience. In addition, the pair will get to watch the kickoff of the game from the sideline. The successful bidder must already have tickets to the Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol.
- Postgame Celebration: One winner and three guests will get to be on the field and celebrate during the postgame celebration and trophy presentation. The successful bidder must already have tickets to the Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol.
- Hatch Show Print: The winner will receive a framed Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol poster from the legendary Hatch Show Print studio in Nashville. BMS partnered with Hatch this year to create a collection of posters from one of the oldest letterpress companies in the country.
- Memorabilia: Be sure to bid on signed memorabilia from legendary names of both the University of Tennessee and Virginia Tech.
"The excitement around this game is incredible," said Claudia Byrd, executive director of Speedway Children's Charities. "We want to give people a chance to win these great prizes to enhance their Bristol experience all while helping benefit the region's children."
The Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol Online Auction will end Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 7 p.m.