On-line Registration for the Show & Shine Car Show, Presented by Star Nursery, is officially closed. You MAY register in person on Saturday, Sept. 30 between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Cash and credit cards will be accepted for registration.
Effective Sept. 30, new prices for registration will be:
- Car & truck Registration $50
- Bike Registration $45
SCHEDULE FOR SHOW & SHINE CAR SHOW
- SHOW LOAD-IN TIME: 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Show is Noon-4 p.m. (in the Fan Engagement Area at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway superspeedway)
- JUDGING: Noon-3 p.m.
- AWARDS: 3:45 p.m.
- Best Club Participation
- Sponsor's Choice
- Children's Choice
- People's Choice
* All winners will be able to take a VICTORY LAP on the superspeedway prior to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race that evening.
* All entrants receive FOUR FREE TICKERTS to the Truck Race!
* If you're bringing your vehicle in or on a trailer, park the trailer in the area we have designated for vehicles such as yours. There will be volunteers and signs to assist you.
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway is located at 7000 Las Vegas Boulevard North. Take I-15 North to Exit 54, Speedway Boulevard. Make a right off Speedway Boulevard and take it past the Gift Shop building until you see a sign for REGISTRATION on the right side of the street (Drag Strip will be on your left).
* Pull inside and if you need to unload a vehicle or want to wait for your other car club members to show up and all park together, there will be a sign that says STAGING AREA. Once you're all together, follow signs to tent that says REGISTRATION. Afterward, you'll have your photo taken with your vehicle, courtesy of Cashman Photo.
* You will receive a perforated window card. You'll fill out the top, put in your front window and then bring the bottom part filled out to the 50/50 Raffle Tent/Speedway Children's Charities to hand in and get your goodie bag.
YOU MAY BRING: Car Blocks/Wedges (windy outside), a 10 x 10 pop-up tent and a soft-sided cooler only.
Each parking space is 20 feet deep by 14 feet wide, so you'll have plenty of room to display your vehicle.
RESTRICTIONS: No pets, no weapons, no trailers on the track, no over-sized vehicle, not outside alcohol (available for purchase) and no glass bottles.
We're going to have LOTS OF RAFFLE PRIZES, a 50/50, Petting Zoo, Kids Zone, Beer Garden, Food Trucks, Pet Adoptions and more throughout the day! We even have the local amazing band King vs. Cash performing all day! Elvis and Johnny Cash music, what's better?!
See you tomorrow! If you have questions, call Paulette Anderson at (702) 917-6493. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!