Laps for Charity
We're kicking off the NASCAR Ambetter 301 race weekend at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with Laps for Charity! This fan-favorite event is your chance to drive your vehicle on the track OR experience a ride in the official NHMS pace car all while supporting children in need throughout New England!
Three group laps, in your own vehicle or the official NHMS pace car, is $40 per vehicle and includes a photo in victory lane. For those seeking a more exclusive experience, VIP sessions of five laps are available for $100 per vehicle and includes the opportunity to be the only vehicle behind the pace car during your laps, plus a photo in victory lane.
- The driver must print and complete the Waiver & Release form. You will present this form when you arrive for the event.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid license.
- All occupants of the vehicle under 18 must have a parent present to sign a minor waiver.
- Vehicles must be street legal.
- All participants MUST wear a seat belt.
- Vehicles MUST stay in-line and behind the pace vehicle.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact New Hampshire Chapter Director Danielle Cyr at [email protected]. Remember, your support of this event will benefit the New Hampshire Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities!