PJ 5K Run & 1-Mile Walk
We are thrilled to announce the 8th Annual PJ 5K Run & 1-Mile Walk will be returning this November! You can get into the holiday spirit by enjoying this family-friendly event which takes place during the Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway! Participants are invited to run, walk or push strollers through the millions of holiday lights in their favorite pajamas, and the more colorful and unique, the better!
Get up close and personal with Glittering Lights dazzling array of more than five million festive LED lights! This year, we will have a HUGE digital race clock at the Finish Line for all in lieu of timing chips in bibs for 5K participants. We will continue to greet you at the Finish Line with Finishers Medals and...COOKIES AND MILK!
NEW PJs! Participants who bring a new pair of children’s pajamas to donate will be entered into a drawing to win two tickets to Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s 2023 NASCAR Race in March!
- All participants will receive a Race Bib and light snacks and beverages.
- Awards will be presented to Best Overall Female and Best Overall Male!
- Everyone will receive a FINISHER'S MEDAL when they cross the Finish Line!
- Also receive a coupon for $5 off Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway! Drive through that night or come back with family and friends!
- RAFFLE PRIZE GALORE! Take a chance on winning some AMAZING baskets of goodies!
- Local mascots will be there for photos.
PACKET PICK-UP: To be announced
- 3:00 p.m. — On-Site Registration
- 4:30 p.m. — Race starts
DIRECTIONS: Using I-15, travel North to Exit 54 (Speedway Blvd), exit right and follow the signs to Glittering Lights! The Speedway is located at 7000 Las Vegas Boulevard North. FREE PARKING will be to the right of Checkered Flag which is located before the Ticket/Gift Shop Building.
All donations will support LOCAL CHILDREN with educational, social, medical and financial needs to help them lead better lives.
Note: This event is rain or shine... no refunds issued due to inclement weather.
Please call Paulette Anderson at (702) 632-8242 or email [email protected] with questions.