LAPS FOR CHARITY'S on-line registration is officially closed.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday, January 27 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway located at 7000 Las Vegas Boulevard North. Drive your personal vehicle around the 1.5-mile superspeedway at speeds up to 75 miles per hour (behind a pace car).
Noon to 5 p.m. - RAIN OR SHINE! No refunds as it's a charity event.
THIS YEAR WHEN YOU ARRIVE, you will enter our staging lanes through GATE 6. We have another event the same day taking place on the Inside Road Course, so all of our awesome Laps participants will enter a different way this year. Many have been to Laps for Charity and driven through the infield tunnel upon arrival.
- If you take Las Vegas Boulevard to the Speedway, you go past Checkered Flag Lane and enter GATE 6 which will be on your left. Our volunteers will be there to guide you into our new staging lanes.
- If you take 1-15 to Exit 54 Speedway Boulevard, make a right off the highway, drive down to Checkered Flag Lane and make a right at the stop sign. Follow Checkered Flag Lane PAST the tunnel and go straight to Las Vegas Boulevard. At Las Vegas Boulevard, make a left and then in a few hundred feet, you'll make a left through GATE 6.
There will not be food or water for sale, so you may want to bring your own beverage while you wait.
YOU MAY REGISTER IN PERSON between the hours of Noon - 5 p.m. (Vehicles must be in line by 4:30 p.m. to go on the track)
It's simple to take your Laps for Charity:
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and older
- All occupants of the car must be at least 6 years of age or older
- The vehicle must be street-legal
- Participants must have a valid driver's license
- You MUST have seatbelts in your vehicle and wear them
Capture your Laps for Charity moment in Victory Lane for a small donation. Photographers from Cashman Photo will be site to photograph your special moment!PRICES FOR LAPS FOR CHARITY: Noon to 5 p.m.
- THREE laps around the superspeedway for a $35 donation
- Rebuy - three additional laps around the superspeedway for a $25 donation
- VIP Photo in Victory Lane for $10
FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE & NO RESERVATIONS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 917-6493 with questions.
Thank you for supporting our children's charity, helping local kids with medical, educational, financial and social needs to live productive lives.