The Pinnacle Speedway in Lights
Presented by the Bristol Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities, The Pinnacle Speedway in Lights Powered By TVA is the largest holiday light show in the South. Speedway in Lights benefits programs and organizations supporting the needs of children in the Tri-Cities region by producing one of the largest holiday light shows in the country. A route of approximately four miles and two million lights provides entertainment for thousands and raises money for children charities in and around the region.
- Cars: $15 (Sunday through Thursday); $20 (Friday and Saturday)
- Activity vans: $30 (each night)
- Buses: $100 (each night)
Sunday – The Pinnacle – Bring your Pinnacle merchant receipt to Speedway in Lights on Sunday nights to receive $2 off the price of admission
Monday – WCYB – Print your $2 off coupon from the WCYB website. Good for Monday nights only.
Tuesday – Beef O’Brady’s – Bring your Beef O’Brady’s receipt to Speedway in Lights for $2 off admission on Tuesdays.
Wednesday – Military Night and Hardees – Present a Hardees receipt or a valid military ID on Wednesdays to receive $2 off price of admission to Speedway in Lights.
Thursday – Tele-Optics – Find a $2 off coupon on Tele-Optics website good for use on Thursday nights.
Character Nights are every Wednesday – Visit The Pinnacle Speedway in Lights each Wednesday to see who our special characters will be.
For Speedway in Lights, guests must enter at the Bristol Dragway entrance on Highway 394. The Bristol Dragway entrance is located at 106 Thunder Valley Drive, Bristol, TN 37620.
- Traveling from the north? Take Exit 3 off I-81 and follow Hwy 11E (Volunteer Parkway) to Hwy. 394 to event entrance.
- Traveling from the south? Take Exit 69 off I-81 onto Hwy 394 to event entrance.
- Traveling from NC, Johnson City, Elizabethon areas? Take Exit 19 off I-26 toward Bristol and follow Hwy. 11E to Hwy. 394 to event entrance.